Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I've been Tagged!!!

Evidently the chucklers over at my friends' blogs have been passing this little gem around. The rules are as follows:

"The Rules : Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own re: 6 weird things, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

So here's my 6:

1. I consider Telly Savalas one of my personal heroes.

2. Upon close inspection, my balloon knot reveals a miniature road map of upstate New York.

3. My father is a Lutheran minister, yet really seems to enjoy a good Puerto Rican joke.

Specifically - Q: What did Jesus say to the Puerto Ricans before he left the earth?
A: "Don't do anything until i get back."

4. I don't believe that the Jews were responsible for the death of my Lord, but i still don't like them.

5. I once ate an entire crave case of White Castle sliders on a bet. (read: 30 tiny burgers)

6. Two Words: Bitchin' Monacle.


And, since all the people i know who blog have already been tagged, i guess it stops here.

Here's lookin up yer old address.

-Johnny Stee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If a reader doesn't doesn't know what a crave case is, they shouldn't be reading this blog.

Boobs Radley said...

forced consumption of white castle sliders is punishment for pederasty in some countries.