Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tim White is a Cheap Bastard

For those of you outside of the Cleveland area, Tim White is a co-anchor of our local NBC affiliate WKYC. Now I'm just guessing here, but i would assume Tim White makes a pretty good living for himself, being a local celebrity and all. I mean, look at the guy -

I myself work as a server at an upscale italian restaurant. I may be a server, but i also make a good living.

The long and the short of it is:

On December 23rd, 2006 - Tim White hands me payment for his meal with a nice smile and says to me with genuine holiday cheer - "I hope you have a very merry christmas."

Tim White left me a 3 dollar tip on a 65 dollar check.

Fuck you, Tim White.

Based on this happening alone, it is clear to me that there is only one possible reason for his actions.

Tim White is Hitler.


No comments: